3.29.2012

dream life

This is the kind of home and life I truly aspire to. Funky, bohemian interiors, amazing entertaining spaces, temple-like dressing room full of glamorous clothes, and a yard full of lovely farm critters to take care of...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Someday, if I'm lucky, I will be sitting on my sofa in my ocelot coat feeding carrots to a miniature horse most certainly named Balthazar, and I will be in heaven....

(Home of fashion designer Dorothee Schumacher; images by The Selby)


2 comments:

Laura@happyroost said...

I love the picture with all the little farm animals. My parents are getting chickens and starting a beehive in just a few weeks and I couldn't be more excited!

Laura
HappyroostBlog.com

new jersey landscape lighting said...

I want a mini horse!!!