3.03.2008

Sunday Brunch

A camel teapot, happily repurposed


The breakfast spread! The casserole is a spinach and tomato strata (fyi - i substituted for the Canadian bacon; I also replaced the parmesan with shredded swiss) - highly recommended


A detail from the table: iridescent bud vases with vibrant purple stock,
plus some fun little Jonathan Adler figurines


What a find! This set of iridescent dinner plates was found in Kevin's basement
in an old freezer left behind by the previous owner. The elephant drinking glasses
came from HomeGoods for $2 each!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read your entire blog while at work..I am LOVING it!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much, Sweet Nothings! That's the best comment I've gotten in a long time. I am very happy to have you as a new reader!