9.29.2008

House Update - My New Office


Now that I am working from home, Kevin and I decided that it would be nice if I had my own office to work from. We already have a room set up as an "office," but for all practical purposes it serves as a music/media room. So last week, we created a desk space in the guest bedroom. It's perfect for me - the room gets lots of sunlight and I can make it as girly as I like. There is still more to be done - I need additional containers and file boxes, and I still don't have the shelves arranged quite the way I want - but it's getting there...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this space! The new banner is great too. Good for you and I can't wait to read more.

Pop Culture Casualty said...

It's so pretty! I love it. And the banner is gorgeous. Can't wait to get your card.

Unknown said...

wow it looks great - so fresh! congrats on your new venture - it sounds exciting and i look forward to reading more about it :)

Anonymous said...

what color is on the walls? i love it! so fresh!