12.29.2008

Home Sweet Home

I hope you all had a very merry holiday last week!!  I missed posting while I was gone, but it was so lovely to relax and spend time with my family down in Alabama.

Now that I am back, my fella and I are focusing on all things house-related. There is a significant list it seems - new shelving for the bathroom, finding a new coffee table for the living room, and possibly adding a tile backsplash in the kitchen. Yesterday we managed to find a home for our marlin friend in the master bedroom (I love that he is a bit weathered on the tail but still has a shiny and colorful fin!) One item checked off the list...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooh, can't wait to see how your tiling project goes! Something that's been on my BF's list to do at his house and we haven't tackled it yet. Looking forward to following your adventures in tiling for some advice!

Unknown said...

ooooh how i love that marlin! i don't know that i could pull it off but i love seeing them in interiors - it adds a total unexpected touch, plus the colour is fab.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks, Kay!

And to Amanda, I'll definitely give updates on my progress. Tomorrow it's the bathroom shelves...

Pop Culture Casualty said...

OMG!! That is so great! Love it!!