6.26.2009

Razzle Dazzle Pink



I wish House Beautiful would go ahead and post all the images from this amazing Brooklyn brownstone, featured in their July 09 issue, on their site, because they are pretty amazing. Everything is so feminine and... pink! Here's a shot I found of the entry way...



Hopefully, there will be more to share soon! The living room is about more than I can stand... And FYI, that wall color above is Benjamin Moore's Razzle Dazzle.

(Images by Francesco Lagnese, via House Beautiful)

7 comments:

Lovely Little Nest said...

OH wow, so gorgeous! Love all of the pink :)

Anonymous said...

i love pink and brown together (the chairs). they are gorgeous oh so are the pink flowers!

Unknown said...

i think i'll need to buy this issue

Kristen said...

This is amazing... I will definitely find a room to paint Razzle Dazzle!

bananas. said...

soooooo i never got the frock book :( i think it got lost in the mail. i only mention it b/c i was at UO and i saw the book and i was so tempted to buy it.

mrs. h. said...

i have this issue and was thrilled with the pink entrance hall; i've been looking for a bright pink to paint my front door and it is soooooo going to be razzle dazzle!

beauty comma said...

Oo, the dining chairs are incredible. I grew up in the eighties, when pink leather jackets were IT (I never got one, as my parents were sensible people - thank God). Still, I'm having a major flashback here.