10.26.2009

Wedding Photography - Our Labor of Love by Heidi


Happy Monday, everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately - I've been a bit under the weather and also busy working on some house projects. Anyway, I wanted to give a little wedding update and share with you one of the vendors that will be working with me on my big day!  Heidi from Our Labor of Love is such an amazing photographer. Kevin and I feel ridiculously lucky that she will be capturing all of our wedding moments. This week we are having our engagement photos taken and I literally cannot wait! We have something fun planned, and I look forward to sharing the results with you all. In the meanwhile, take a look at this very small sampling of Heidi's work....







3 comments:

melifaif said...

Wowser! Gorgeous colors. They just penetrate your eyes. Lovely. Indian wedding? That sky!!!!

Kay* said...

i LOVE our labor of love! your images are going to be soooo amazing - their work is truly stunning and outta this world. can't WAIT so see your engagement shots!

beauty comma said...

i'm with kay! i'm very excited to see the photos (hope you'll share them with us)