11.03.2009

Tuesday Eye Candy... Fuzzy Donkeys





Anyone who knows me knows that I have a soft spot for animals of all kinds, but donkeys are really at the top of the list. They are just so gentle and wise... and adorable. Someday I hope to live in a place where I can keep one or two of my very own. If you can believe it, I had actually hired a donkey to appear in my engagement photo shoot last week, but alas scheduling conflicts foiled my plans. Since then, I've had to settle for these gorgeous images from DIY Diva, who is apparently in the market for a miniature donkey herself. Lucky girl! 

(Images by DIY Diva,  via ...Just Over the River - thanks Lisa!)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

We need to work on getting a farm!

LindsB said...

Thats too bad, engagement photos with a donkey would have been awesome!! Maybe for your actual wedding :)

bananas. said...

OMG sooooo cute. i want one!!!

LEONID GUREVICH said...

those are priceless. completely unexpected to see here i must admit. :)
sooo cute