11.24.2009

Tuesday Eye Candy... Gabriella Kiss Jewelry + my engagement ring



Seriously, Gabriella Kiss creates the most beautiful jewelry I have ever seen. I became a fan immediately after seeing her work at the most lovely boutique in Philadelphia, Egan Day (if you recall, I blogged about this shop back in the spring). Kiss is a true artist, and her work is clearly inspired by nature, which I love. These bird earrings for example, are divine...



So when my sweetie asked me to marry him, AND bestowed me with a spectacularly gorgeous Gabriella Kiss engagement ring... well, how could I not be over the moon! (I admit, I would have been over the moon even if he had given me something from a cracker jack box, but he did not do that so...) An oval, rose-cut diamond, bezel set in yellow gold - he couldn't have picked out something more perfect if I had been there with him. It is the ideal combination of antique-y and sleek, and I love it...




My guy is awesome and has great taste, and I'm a very lucky girl indeed...

Gabriella Kiss creates so much luxe eye candy though, you really have to take in the variety of unique pieces. Her work is not sold online, but Egan Day here in Philly (or Quadrum Gallery in Boston) will gladly send you photos and ship your purchase directly to you. Here's a few more of my favorites...




(Images via Quadrum Gallery, Egan Day, and yours truly)

10 comments:

mic @ hishouse;herhelp. said...

wow! i really wish they had a gallery on their website! i love your ring!

Lisa said...

Love!

Kay* said...

oh my! your ring is so pretty. i love it. and i love yellow gold!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Very Pretty!
We are both engaged...! When are you getting married?

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

bopbopdesigns said...

Gorgeous!

escapade said...

Your ring is just beautiful! Congratulations
xo

anna and the ring said...

Every time I see your ring my heart swoons! It is fabulous!

LindsB said...

What an amazing engagement ring, I love it!

Cynthia said...

Your ring is my DREAM engagement ring. I've been married 8 years, and designed sleek uber-modern platinum and diamond matching rings for both of us, but I still have an old mine rose cut cushion shaped diamond in a modern vintage setting on my list!!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding pieces of art. I have 3 pair of earrings. Junk boats and antlers and butterfly. Always noticed and very unique. Thanks to my husband, generous and great taste. Thanks Gabriella.