12.01.2009

Holiday Wish List - Topshop Accessories




For the first of my holiday wish lists that I'll be sharing with you this month, I thought I would start with a collection of affordably-priced, big-statement accessories - all from one of my favorite stores, Topshop. Any one of these items would make an outfit - seriously, a badass metallic stiletto, or perhaps just a flash of sequin or fur, is enough to make heads turn. Personally, I will be hoping that Santa puts the sequined belt and the heart stockings under my tree this year. What about you guys? Does anything catch your eye?

(Images clockwise from top left: Trophy sequin belt, $60; All over heart tights, $16; Big spot sheer tights, $16; Unique metallic sandal, $190; Speckled abstract brooch, $25; Rainbow necklace, $62.50; Mongolian chain handle bag, $100; Multi sequin beret, $32; Rhinestone owl ring, $75; Peacock ring, $40; Christopher Kane mesh boot, $150; Enamel bow elastic belt, $44; Brooch and corsage belt, $80)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the printed tights!