12.02.2010

wedding sneak peek

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I've been dying to share some pictures of my gorgeous wedding invitations created last spring by Loveleigh Invitations. Every detail was custom-designed by these lovely ladies, and I feel lucky to have been able to send out such a beautiful package to my guests. It makes me so happy to see my grizzly bear, ostrich and owl all decked out in their wedding finery - top hats, bow ties and boutonnieres were mandatory for the animals!

I'm super excited becuase in the next week or so I'll finally be able to share my wedding photos, shot by the amazing Heidi Geldhauser of Our Labor of Love - including more detail shots of the invites shown above. Stay tuned!

(Images by Our Labor of Love by Heidi)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yippie!

LindsB said...

YES! Finally we get to see your amazing wedding!!! I cant wait!

Aliza said...

They are sooo gorgeous- I have never seen such an original invitation! can't wait to see the pix!

Dallas Shaw said...

LOVE these so so much!!
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com