4.04.2011

obsessing over... tom ford lipsticks

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Among my current obsessions (of which there are many) are these utterly chic lipsticks from Tom Ford Beauty. I'm a sucker for beautiful packaging, and honestly, this lipstick case is the ultimate - totally glam in heavy white enamel with gold trim, it looks and feels great coming out of your makeup bag! Even better, the lipstick comes in twelve classic colors and the formula is ultra-rich and saturated, with the delectably faint scent of rose petals and chocolate. I went for a bold color ("Moroccain Rouge" to be exact), but it comes in great everyday neutrals too. I picked mine up at Jeffrey in NYC, but you can find them online at Bergdorf Goodman too...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm smitten too - I don't think any other brand has such chic packaging for its lipcolor.

If you're interested, I'm hosting a giveaway for a sweet spring jacket: http://style-obsession.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-kendall-k-jenika-coat.html

Lisa said...

So far, my favorite lipstick, ever.

Clair De Lune said...

Just found your blog and couldn't click the FOLLOW button fast enough! Adorable! I also just purchased a TF lipstick and adore it! Check me out if you want:)
-Clairdelunemakeup.blogspot.com