4.08.2011

pink makes me happy

Just a few things I've had my eye on this week. Have I mentioned that I need a pink poodle...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

(from top left: Isaac Mizrahi SS 2011 via Style.com; dining room interior photographed by Simon Upton for Elle Decor; "Tropica Jocelyn" flamingo clutch via Kate Spade; child's bedroom interior via Apartment Therapy; street style photo by Jak & JilEley Kishimoto laptop sleeve by Encase; tabletop look via 100 Layer Cake)

8 comments:

Pop Culture Casualty said...

Ooh! I love the kids bedroom. And I agree about you NEEDING a pink poodle. You can just store it in the basement over the winter.

Sarah said...

I love those pink and white chairs in the Elle Decor photo!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

great photos...I am def in a pink phase too!

Amelia Stevenson said...

Wow. PINK is really in.

I also love pink. I have a pink bedding, pillowcase, and chair. My wind chimes in my living room and bedroom are also pink.

Now im thinking of adding another pink wind chime to my patio.

Unknown said...

SO right! Who couldn't love the color of cheeks?

anna and the ring said...

Could not agree more! Pink is Perfect!

Unknown said...

That flamingo clutch is killer. I love! xo Lola

Home Lighting said...

Pink also make me happy and crazy! My daughter will be in-love on that poodle. Super cute and adorable. Nice post!