4.19.2011

tuesday eye candy: flower power

I'm always in the mood for florals. Here are some of my favorite flower-festooned items and images of the moment...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

(from top left: photograph via Lulaland; floral print flats by John Derian for Repetto; living room via Style at Home; dress via Forever 21; paper flower nosegay via Hello Lucky!; bedroom photograph by Ngoc Minh Ngo; my wedding bouquet by Dillon Douglas Designs via Peacock Feathers)

3 comments:

Karena said...

Absolutely adore the darling flats!!

Come and join my Fashionable Giveaway from the French Basketeer!

Xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Jen said...

I love that print in the living room!
Thanks for sharing :)

-Jen
http://www.potatobugs.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Your wedding bouquet has got to be one of the most beautiful ones I have seen. I love the mixture of vintage brooches and beautiful florals. Gorgeous!