3.06.2008

What I'm Stalking... Eclectic Gold Accessories



The cream studded Christian Louboutin "Mad Mary"s are from Fall 07 and they are my current Holy Grail of shoes. I am on the hunt on eBay - so far, I've only found black or brown suede, but I will not give up. When I find them, I will wear them everywhere, with everything. 2) Don't get me started on the Whiting & Davis wrist purse. The only place that carried it last year was Intermix, and it sold out before I had my chance. So the search continues. Here's this year's version. 3) The faux jade Kenneth Jay Lane brooch is an original from the late 60's, but there is a recently released reproduction. 4) And finally, the Sapphire Stalatite ring from Pade Vavra, of course. So gorgeous - I love the rough, natural design...

No comments: