4.20.2009

The Outnet

Photobucket

Umm, this necklace is ridiculously amazing. And I must have it. Where is it from you ask? The Outnet, Net-a-Porter's awesome new designer outlet. I've been busy perusing its pages ever since the launch late last week and can't help but love it. Unfortunately, even at a deep discount, most of the merchandise is beyond my price range. But this statement necklace (by Mawi), at $129, is the right balance of "potentially affordable" and "oh wow!" Observe how much impact it has on the dress below...

Photobucket

Meanwhile, I'm also enjoying some of the fun summer pieces from Tibi. I've been on a bit of a Tibi kick lately it seems, ever since I picked up two of their dresses, each with tags still attached, at a certain consignment store for less than the cost of a single sale item at H&M. Anyway, the green dress and pink patterned thongs would be the perfect combo for a sunny Sunday brunch, don't you think?

Photobucket
Have any of you checked out The Outnet yet? If so, any favorite pieces? Or do you have another favorite spot for discounted fashion? Please share!

No comments: