5.04.2009

An Interview at Sweet Pie...

Photobucket


What a treat! Jackie over at the great blog Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle was kind enough to publish today an interview she did with me recently. I was incredibly flattered to be asked to participate in her "You Oughta Know" series and it was such fun to have the opportunity to answer her thoughtful questions. You can read the interview here! And please be sure to peruse the rest of her lovely blog while you're there.

Thanks so much, Jackie!

3 comments:

kay* said...

what a great interview! as i commented over there - i love your blog and look to it for your fun, fearless, colourful style...both design and fashion!

and how flattered am i that you listed my blog - and in such good company! wow. thank you.

Jackie said...

Thank you Elizabeth! I'm glad to be able to introduce you to my readers, and it was a wonderful interview!

renee anne said...

thanks for your kindness!!!
love your blog too! :)