5.28.2009

Over at One Fine Philly... Blogathon!

Photobucket

We are blogging like crazy over at my other home One Fine Philly! Pop Culture Casualty, the blog's able leader, has challenged all of the contributors to write at least one post per day for 30 days. It's a great exercise for us, and hopefully will provide our readers with some entertainment and insight. So far, I have ranted on the hideous trend of men wearing Oakley-style sunglasses with their business wear, and I've also shared my experience at a very Jonathan Adler-esque hotel in Atlantic City. There is no telling what comes next, but do check us out! I think you'll have a great time.

(Image via Lili Diallo)

1 comment:

OmnisLucis said...

your other blog is awesome! also writing to let you know that i left something for you on my blog.