5.13.2009

PB Teen Bedding + New Project

Photobucket

So sorry I haven't been around much this week. I've taken on the final decorating frontier of my house - the master bedroom - and it has been keeping me busy. I purchased a vintage chiffrobe from Craigslist for the bargain price of $75 and have been in the process of refurbishing it with paint and lining paper. Hopefully there will be pictures to share soon! 

Photobucket
(This is how I wish my new armoire would turn out!)

In the meanwhile, I've been thinking about other items that need updating in the bedroom, and first on the list is bedding. White sheets have been my preference for a while, but I believe it's time for a change. And that change is with color and pattern! The selection from PB Teen is pretty fantastic in that regard, with everything from Missoni-esque zig zags to a multi-hued variety of the classic hotel bedding. In this case I like the classic black, but they also come in aqua, pink, apple green and so on...

Photobucket

Most tempting though for me are the aqua-colored zebra stripe sheets, which have been a mission of mine to find ever since seeing a set in the "Sex and the City" movie (do you all remember that scene with Samantha in bed with Smith?)

Photobucket

Super cute, don't you think? I only wish they weren't so pricey. Am I wrong that $100 seems like a lot for a teen line? Do any of you have experience with their products, and if so, what do you think?

Any which way, changes are in store for my master bedroom, and I'm looking forward to sharing the results with you!

(Armoire image via Pal + Smith)

7 comments:

Miss | A said...

we have those pink zebra sheets and they hold up great! love their product. all my kids have pb on their beds. i wish they made king size and we would too!

The Blushing Hostess said...

Wait. Where am I? It's lovely here. How do we read all the same blogs and I have never been here before - I must live in a bubble! Oh, your blog is just lovely. I will read along with you, thank you for sharing your good taste.

wolf biter said...

I must buy those zigzag stripey sheets or perish for lack of them in my life.

Summer Athena said...

yes. i do love them and agree a bit pricey for pbteen.

Waxy said...

I love PB Teen sheets! We had our last set for like 5 yrs (washed every week) and they finally just gave out - so recently ordered a new set from PB Teen - on sale! They are fabulously comfy!!!!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Love PB Teen, & the zig zag sheets. Very often PBT has great finds for us post-teens. Love the armoire. How I wish I owned that!

lucyatfourwallsandaroof said...

I think most PB products can be relied on for quality. I don't have their sheets but do have shower curtains, towels etc and they all held up. Love the Zebra ones. I can't wait to see the finished room - if these pics are a taster, the end result is going to be fabulous!