8.30.2010

Wedding Bits and Pieces

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A few of you have asked me about my wedding photos. Oh how I wish I could share them with you, but for the moment I have to keep them under wraps! In the meanwhile, here are a view glimpses of wedding decor that have found a new home in my home. These amazing striped banners are some of my favorite pieces from the whole wedding. Created as welcome banners to flank the main entrance to the ceremony, they were custom-made by my colleague Matt Muscarella with gorgeous calligraphy by Melissa Kistler. Now they hang in my guest bedroom over the pillow-strewn daybed. The kittens seem to approve, and so do I...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!

Posh Bridal Couture said...

Love the "his" and "hers". Can't wait to see the wedding photos once they are no longer under wraps. I love your blog. Check out my bridal boutique I think it would be right up your alley www.poshmn.com

LindsB said...

yes, I for one am dying to see photos! I need major wedding inspiration and I know yours is just the place to get it, I am obsessed with all the colors you used!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Those are way cute!

Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

These are so beautiful! I love that you can use pieces from your wedding in your home decor- I had a "candy bar" at my wedding and then used the jars for soaps and bath salts in our master bathroom! Love getting two birds with one stone! LOVELY, thanks for sharing, and REALLY looking forward to seeing more from the big day!

Tatieva art said...

C'est beau, ça donne envie de se lover dans les coussins... J'aimerais être un chat !
;-)))