6.08.2009

Nice Wheels!



It's time to upgrade my transportation, and I think the "Jenny" by Schwinn might be the perfect bike for me. After two years of riding this cutie, which is actually a tank in disguise, I'm ready for something lighter and more appropriate for city commutes. While some of the models by Electra are very tempting, this one by Schwinn fits the bill and has tons of style to boot. Oh how I love the yellow frame and cool, brown leather seat. With some luck I will have the chance to check it out in person later in the week and then perhaps one day this summer I will be cruising around town on my new yellow (not pink) Cadillac!

2 comments:

Pop Culture Casualty said...

I love it! I want one too. I love the white rimmed wheels. Gorgeous!

Dottie said...

Beautiful bicycle! Vintage Schwinns are fantastic bikes, too, and still going strong.