6.08.2009

Relaxed and refreshed...



Ahh, what a lovely weekend! Kevin and I, along with our great friends Pop Culture Casualty + her honey, just got back from a tremendously relaxing (and fun!) time at the Jersey Shore. It's so nice to get away from the city for a couple days and see the sand and water, and to return refreshed and ready to tackle the tasks of the week. 

Today you will find me working in my garden, planting new flowers and feeding the old ones. Hopefully everything will look good and I'll have some new photos to share this week. Meanwhile, here's hoping you all had a happy weekend too! Any exciting adventures to share?

2 comments:

bopbopdesigns said...

Sounds so fun, I am jealous!
I had a great Sunday...
http://bopbopdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/06/had-great-time-at-shupps-grove.html

Unknown said...

love this pic!!