9.03.2009

Love This Bathroom... Sunny and Mod



I have been trying to figure out what to do with our master bathroom for the longest time. There is nothing wrong with it, but I find the color palette a bit, I don't know... blah. I've tried sprucing it up with a fun shower curtain and light fixture, but what it truly needs is a huge dose of brightness. So this lovely bathroom, recently discovered over at Canadian House & Home, might be the perfect inspiration. In fact, in a couple weeks I might be unveiling its exact doppleganger. Some egg-yolk yellow paint, a simple white stencil, a couple mod prints placed in gallery frames, a few playful white knicknacks - it should not be too hard. And don't they say imitation is the best form of flattery?

1 comment:

Sari said...

I have a crush on this bathroom - I actually posted it on my blog as well! Clearly we share the same taste (I wish I lived in your house haha)